Caking It Up Stencil - Capri
The Capri border cake stencil creates a beautiful forest effect of hanging ferns and leaves.
Inspired by the glorious rainforest of the Amazon.
Can be used to create a hanging effect along the top edge of your cake or a climbing effect along the bottom edge of your cake.
It will be sure to add a beautiful, lush leafy texture to your cake design.
For best results:
- Mix your royal icing & make sure it's not runny.
- Spread all over stencil & scrape excess.
So easy to use:
- Simply pin to the side of the cake over fondant and spread royal icing over the top
- Simply remove the stencil to reveal a stunning design
- The royal icing can be coloured first using any concentrated gel, paste or edible dust
- To create a metallic effect - simply mix your lustre dust with dipping solution, then apply over the top of the stencil or paint on edible metallic paint
- They are very easy to clean as well. Wash with warm water and detergent
Size approx: 26 x 0.5 x 15 cm
Lot's of tutorials on YouTube.