Edible Art Paint - Sweet Bakes Mint Sorbet 15ml
Welcome to Sweet Sticks collaboration series! Meet Alisha Henderson from Sweet Bakes, Victoria Australia.
Alisha started her cake journey in 2013, quickly establishing her unique, untraditional style of sweet making.
Alisha is a huge cake influence in Australia and abroad. She has taught her cake illustration magic all around Australia and internationally over the last few years.
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface.
These paints can be used on the following products as well as many others: Fondant, Buttercream cakes (chilled), Royal icing, Sugar cookies, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf, Chocolate, Candy melts, Confectionary, Ganache, Modelling chocolate And more!
Edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
If you require a water colour effect, you can achieve that by adding dipping solution to your palette.
1. Shake well before & during use.
2. Try different paint brushes. Some streak, some don’t.
3. Take the time and play with your paints. Become familiar with them.
4. Mix and match your own colours if you like.
5. Add Dipping Solution to your pallet for a water colour finish.
6. Wash used brushes with hot, soapy water, some paper towel or baby wipes.
7. Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
8. Do not consume in liquid form.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT
Once dry, our paints are rub free! No fuss!
The colour is true.What you see is what you get.
100% food grade.
Allergy Advice: Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
A little bottle goes a long way.
Bottle is 15ml.