Edible Art Paint - Sweet Bakes Pink Gelato15ml
Welcome to Sweet Sticks collaboration series! Meet Alisha Henderson from Sweet Bakes, Victoria Australia.
Alisha started her cake journey in 2013, quickly establishing her unique, untraditional style of sweet making.
Alisha is a huge cake influence in Australia and abroad. She has taught her cake illustration magic all around Australia and internationally over the last few years.
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface.
These paints can be used on the following products as well as many others: Fondant, Buttercream cakes (chilled), Royal icing, Sugar cookies, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf, Chocolate, Candy melts, Confectionary, Ganache, Modelling chocolate And more!
Edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
Just SHAKE, POUR & PAINT!
Edible Art Metallics Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces making cake decorating quicker, easier and more effective.
Our paints take away the need to mix lustre and alcohol together that makes one big mess most of the time and money. Simply shake, pour & paint.
Our paints can be used on the following products as well as many others: Fondant, Buttercream cakes (chilled) not swiss meringue buttercream, Sugar cookies, Marshmallows, Confectionary, Ganache, Modelling chocolate, Macarons, fruit ie.Berries.
Our edible metallic paints can be applied a number of ways but we recommend good quality brushes (sable brushes work amazingly) and long brush strokes.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
1. SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!
2. There's a whole lot of lustre in that bottle! If paint is transparent, keep shaking.
3. If you need to add more paint to your palette, shake beforehand.
4. Brushes are important, take the time and find a brush that suits you and the paint.
5. Long brush strokes show amazing results.
6. We find lying the bottles flat in between use allows the lustre to blend quicker.
7. Our paint dries rub free so it's worth the wait in dry time. No more white gloves!
8. If these paints are new to you, take the time and have a play. Don't compare them to other products on the market because there isn't anything like it. Have fun with them.
9. Wash used brushes with hot, soapy water, some paper towel or baby wipes.
10. Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
11. Do not consume in liquid form.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT
Paints on fondant
Paints on chilled buttercream
Paints on macarons
Paints on heaps of other things too! Dries in one hour or less
They are actually rub free! No fuss!
The colour is true
100% food grade.
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Glaze, Mica-based Pearlescent Pigments, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Allergy Advice: Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
A little bottle goes a long way.
Bottle is 15ml.