Caking It Up Stencil - Eden
The Eden border cake stencil is perfect for creating a unique garden effect with long flowing leaves and branches.
Inspired by the historical hanging gardens of ancient Babylon.
Add some texture and depth to your creation with this cake stencil.
This pattern looks amazing when used with a white on white effect, but also stunning when used with contrasting colours.
For best results:
- Mix your royal icing & make sure it's not runny.
- Spread all over stencil & scrape excess.
So easy to use:
- Simply pin to the side of the cake over fondant and spread royal icing over the top
- Simply remove the stencil to reveal a stunning design
- The royal icing can be coloured first using any concentrated gel, paste or edible dust
- To create a metallic effect - simply mix your lustre dust with dipping solution, then apply over the top of the stencil or paint on edible metallic paint
- They are very easy to clean as well. Wash with warm water and detergent
Size approx: 26 x 0.5 x 15 cm
Lot's of tutorials on YouTube.