Edible Art Metallic Food Paint by Sweet Sticks - Just Activate with Water, Stir & Paint!
Designed for the finer details in cake and cookie decorating. It is specifically formulated to cater for the Vegan and Religious Decorators.
With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients, they can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces making decorating quicker, easier and more effective.
Use over and over again!
- Royal Icing
- Flower Paste
- Modeling Paste
When working with these colours, we recommend using a good quality brush
- It's rub free! No fuss!
- The colour is true
- 100% food grade edible
- Vegan, alcohol, gluten, dairy, soy and peanut free!
Getting Started Tips & Tricks
- Have a small cup of water on hand ready to go
- Dip your fine line brush into the water to wet it and start mixing into your palette
- Keep dipping in water, mixing and repeat until you have created a paste consistency
- Practice, play and become familiar with the product and the consistency that suits you best
- The palette will dry up over time, be sure to continue adding water from your brush as you go to keep your paste consistency
- Once-over strokes are best, so try and think about what you are painting before you start
- Two coats are best. paint your first coat and let dry (takes a short time to dry). when dry, paint over.
- Wash your brush in clean water before starting a new colour
- This paint palette is designed to paint only the finer details such as lettering, small patterns, fine line designs
- Best used on royal icing, macarons and fondant
- Most importantly, have fun with them. take the time to become familiar with them
- We recommend to store in a dry, cool place and away from children.
- This product is not to be consumed directly
Allergy Advice: These colours are water based, alcohol free, gluten free, vegan friendly, dairy free, soy free & peanut free.
Ingredients:Gum arabic, Water, Mica-based pearlescent pigments, (E171) Titanium Dioxide, (E172) Iron Oxide, E133 (FD&C NO.1) , E102 (FD&C NO.5) Citric acid.
Made in Australia.
Check out YouTube for informative tutorials.