Edible Image Printed on an A4 Wafer Paper
Looking for an edible cake topper, simply place your order here & email us with your images, size requirements & wording!
All of our edible sheets are 100% edible, dairy free, gluten free & vegetarian. The product itself is nut free, but printed in an environment where nuts are consumed.
They are printed using very high quality edible ink while using the latest printing equipment and graphic design software for amazing image quality!
- All images must be prepaid before printing.
- If collecting in person, please send your images in the day before.
- For delivery, please give us 24 hours notice or your full order may be held back. We usually do get all images dispatched the same day, but in case of an overload of orders or unforeseen circumstances, we do ask for 24 hours notice. If urgent, please let us know.
- Images must be sent as individual attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org in any of the following formats: jpg, png along with details of any editing you require such as the size, shape, text to be added etc, we resize max 8 different images per A4.
- We do not download images, you need to email all images required.
- We cannot accept screenshots, external links or Microsoft Word files as layouts, fonts & margins vary between different versions of Microsoft Office. Images must be on a clear or white background.
- Please note that colours on screen and print may vary.
- All images are printed on A4 sheets.
- Please quote order number in email.
- Please send in the highest resolution as the quality of the image will affect your print.
Guide to sizes per A4 sheet:
- 15 x 2" toppers (max 5 different images)
- 6 x 3" toppers (max 3 different images)
- 2 x 4" toppers
- 1 x 6" topper
- 1 x 8" topper
- Oblong 8 x 10.5"
Using Edible Wafer Paper:
- Wafer Paper can only be used on dry frostings/icings. It should not be used on cream cakes. We recommend covering the cake with buttercream crusted or fondant before you add the printed Wafer Paper.
- Moisten your cake covering very slightly with cool boiled water before adding the edible paper to keep it in place.
- If you need to cut your image, use a scissors or sharp knife.
- The finished photo cake should not be frozen or refrigerated. Humidity will create wavy sheets and bubbles and will ultimately blur the printed design.
All images are packaged in plastic bag & a hard-backed envelope that includes application instructions.
If you have any questions or wish to chat about a custom design, we are more than happy to help! 091 725585.