Edible Image Printed on an A4 Icing Sheet
Looking for an edible cake topper, simply place your order here & email us with your images, size requirements & wording!
All of our edible sheets are 100% edible, dairy free, gluten free & vegetarian. The product itself is nut free, but printed in an environment where nuts are consumed.
Ingredients: Starches: E1422, E1412, maltodextrin, glycerin, sugar, water, stabilisers: E414, E460i, food colour: E171, eumlsifiers: E491, E471, flavours, acidulants E330, preservative E202, sucralose.
They are printed using very high quality edible ink while using the latest printing equipment and graphic design software for amazing image quality!
- All images must be prepaid before printing.
- If collecting in person, please send your images in the day before.
- For delivery, please give us 24 hours notice or your full order may be held back. We usually do get all images dispatched the same day, but in case of an overload of orders or unforeseen circumstances, we do ask for 24 hours notice. If urgent, please let us know.
- Images must be sent as an attachment to email@example.com in any of the following formats: jpg, png along with details of any editing you require such as the size, shape, text to be added etc, we resize max 8 different images per A4. Sizes provided are not guaranteed but we will resize images as close to the dimensions provided. Images must be on a clear or white background.
- We do not download images, you need to email all images required.
- We cannot accept screenshots, external links or Microsoft Word files as layouts, fonts & margins vary between different versions of Microsoft Office.
- All images are printed on uncut A4 sheets.
- Please quote order number in email.
- Please send in the highest resolution as the quality of the image will affect your print.
Guide to sizes per A4 sheet:
- 15 x 2" toppers (max 5 different images)
- 6 x 3" toppers (max 3 different images)
- 2 x 4" toppers
- 1 x 6" topper
- 1 x 8" topper
- Oblong 8 x 10.5"
Using Edible Icing Sheets:
- Sheets can be used on fondant, buttercream, royal icing & chocolate.
- If you need to cut your image, use a scissors or sharp knife.
- If your image does not peel off easily, leave in the open air for 10 mins or put in the freezer for a couple of mins, it should then peel off easily.
- Attach your image on fondant or chocolate by applying a little cool boiled water water where you wish to place your image. For buttercream cakes, just put straight on.
- After attaching your image, gently tap the image down with your finger tips to smooth it, working your way from the center to the outer edges.
- If not using your image immediately, store in a cool dry place in the bag it comes in, do not refrigerate.
All images are packaged in plastic bag & a hard-backed envelope that includes application instructions.
If you have any questions or wish to chat about a custom design, we are more than happy to help! 091 725585.