Ingenious Edibles DIY Edibles Pearl Droplet Tray
Give your cake some bling and decorate your cakes using this DIY edibles pearl tray.
Add some extra glamour to your cakes by decorating with edible pearls that are super easy to make!
In just five easy steps, using your DIY Diamond Gel, you can add shimmering pearls to your cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other desserts.
1. Using a microwave-safe container, microwave the gel on medium heat in 5 second bursts until the gel is liquid.
2. Using a needleless syringe (dispenser), suck the liquid gel from the container and squeeze into the mould.
3. Leave the mould for 10 minutes at room temperature to set, then place in the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the syringe immediately with hot water to remove any excess gel. Any gel leftover can be placed back into the original pot for future use.
5. Once set, use your fingers and pull the top of the pearl towards you to release it. Any finger marks can be removed by brushing with water. (For best results, we don't recommend the use of pins or other sharp objects, as this can damage the pearls).
Can be used with sugar paste, modelling paste, cream, royal icing, chocolate, candy melts and more.
The end result really is a stunner - the pearls catch the light beautifully and really make your cakes shimmer - they're almost too pretty to eat!
This tray consists of 12 droplet effects (60 cavities in total).
Please note: this pack does not include DIY Diamond Gel or dispensers. These can be purchased separately.