SK Ready Tempered Isomalt-Gold Sparkle 125g

SK Ready Tempered Isomalt-Gold Sparkle 125g
Product Code: 5052338070014
Reward Points: 6
Availability: In Stock
Price: €6.50
Ex Tax: €6.50

Creating stunning edible decorations is now even easier with SK Ready-tempered Isomalt. Just melt the blossoms and the Isomalt is ready to use!

Isomalt is a sugar-free alternative that is ideal for making decorative biscuit centres, pulled sugar work and moulded decorations, is safe for teeth & is now available in vibrant coloured blossoms that you simply melt in a microwave. Squires Kitchen have pre-tempered the Isomalt so you don't have to. For biscuit centres, just place the isomalt blossom on the baking tray inside the shape and bake the biscuits as normal.

HOW TO USE SK Ready-tempered Isomalt:

Place the desired amount of isomalt blossoms into a microwaveable container that can withstand temperatures of over 180 C and place in a microwave. Melt in 30-second increments until the isomalt becomes fluid. Make sure to check the isomalt after each increment & do not heat for longer than 30 seconds at a time. Carefully remove the isomalt from the microwave using ovenproof gloves. The isomalt will be extremely hot. Stir and wait for the bubbling to stop then slowly pour into the desired container or mould. Alternatively you can pour onto a heatproof flat surface and work it with kitchen utensils or, once cool enough, your hands. To make the surface smoother or to smooth any rough edges, sweep a torch over any isomalt that has touched the mould (only use silicone or metal) 

If more than one colour is required, pour one colour into part of the mould and allow to set. Pour the other colour in, ensuring that it completely attaches to the first colour. Leave until cold, then remove from mould. If the isomalt sets in the microwaveable container or a piece has not set as required, it can be re-melted and used again. Store smaller pieces in an airtight container with silica gel sachets.

Precaution: When working with liquid Isomalt remember to take great care as it can cause serious burns if spilled onto the skin. For this reason, Isomalt should not be used by children.

Stuff 4 Cakes © 2018