Helpful Tips & Loyalty Points
Helpful Tips ordering online
- Please contact us by email or phone instead of Facebook as emails are monitored all the time. We don't always get a chance to login to Facebook during working hours.
- Please double check your address, email and phone number is correct, in particular if checking out with PayPal which can over-write your delivery details with a previous one you have already provided.
- Don’t forget to click ‘confirm order’ or we won’t receive it. Your payment will only be taken once you do this and you will receive an automatic confirmation email immediately. Please note: Only Click Once, or your card will be charged twice! If this happens, do let us know asap so we can refund your card.
- Have a good read of product descriptions, in particular take note of sizes and measurements, images can be misleading.
- Please check your order fully as soon as it arrives to you as mistakes cannot be rectified after one week of you receiving your order. We do our absolute best to ensure you always receive your correct order but mistakes can happen. We record all orders being packed on camera so we can get to the bottom of any issues as quickly as possible. If we have made an error, we can immediately offer a refund or send you out the correct items at our expense. If any item has been damaged in transit, please send us a photo of the item so we can resolve it as quickly as possible.
- We have a ‘notify me’ button for items out of stock. If you click this, as soon as the stock is replenished on the website, you will receive an automatic email to let you know.
- Need to edit your address? Simply login to your Stuff 4 Cakes account, on the right hand side of the screen will be the 'My Account' box. Just click on 'Edit Address Book'. You can add, edit or delete any of your addresses.
- Forgot to add something to your order? That's no problem, simply put your items through the website and click ‘Add to Order’ so you don't pay postage twice. Please quote your previous order number in the comment box on your new order and we will add it to your existing order. Alternatively, you can also call us & we will process it over the phone for you. Please note: We can only add items up to 12pm on the day of your order if the order is not already dispatched.
- If in any doubt, please call us, we’re always happy to help, 091 725585.
We thought the best way to thank you for your custom was to reward you! Earn loyalty points every time you shop!
It’s very simple – register an account with us and every time you shop with Stuff 4 Cakes, we will issue you with Loyalty Points which are redeemable against the cost of future orders.
How do Loyalty Points work?
All products in our online shop have a loyalty points value, so every time you shop with us you'll earn loyalty points which can then be saved up and used against any further purchases from us. Points will automatically be added to your account when your current order has been dispatched.
How do I use the points?
When you go to checkout, you will see ‘Use loyalty points or a gift voucher’ at the top. Click ‘use reward points’, input the amount of points you wish to use, then apply points. The money will automatically come off your order total before you check out.
How much is each loyalty point worth?
Loyalty points are worth 1 cent each. eg. If you were to spend €100.00 with us, you would earn 100 loyalty points which works out as €1 saved in your account to be redeemed on future orders.
When are loyalty points deducted from my account?
Loyalty points will be deducted from your account as soon as you redeem them.
When do my loyalty points expire?
Your points are safe and never expire. You can use them whenever you wish. There is also no limit to the amount of points you save or use at any time.